ONLINE DRAGON SURVIVAL SANDBOX GAME
• Two Factions. Play as the Dragons of Jrakhon or the Elementals of Nharogk.
• Survive! You come into the world as a dragon hatchling and must eat, drink, survive, and grow to become an adult.
• Unlock secrets. Earn skins and unique playable species and discover the secrets of becoming an Elder Dragon.
• Physics-based Flight. Feel like you’re actually flying with our unique physics-based flight system. Each Dragon feels different and flies different.
• Nesting. Make nests, lay eggs, and hatch in other players.
• Unique Genetics. Each dragon has its own unique genetics that can be passed down through nesting.
• Mutations. Our unique skill point system allows players to allocate points into three different mutation trees, Breeding, Movement, or Survival.
• Online Steam-supported Multiplayer. Play with other people, chat, form groups and persistent clans with group and clan chat support.
• Free Dedicated Servers. Join official or unofficial Day of Dragons servers, host your own server and make it private or public with your own config options, or rent a server.
• Huge Mega Map. The world is huge and beautiful with multiple biomes including forests, deserts, lava, swamps, grasslands, and caves.
• Unique Special Abilities. Each dragon has a unique ability special to its species. Will you play as a Shadow Scale with its Shadow Cloak or the Flame Stalker with its thermal sense? Every dragon is unique.
• End game. The game is more than just growing and surviving. Once an adult, players will have the option of pursuing the journey to becoming an Elder Dragon, unlocking skins, mutation points, and (coming soon) other dragon species, elementals, or quest to discover lore or hunt down the dangerous creatures of Jrakhon for elusive Dragon Pearls!
Day of Dragons is currently in Early Access and is not feature complete, but we are getting there! Thank you for your patience and support!
Day of Dragons is now available on Steam Early Access. You may purchase Day of Dragons on Steam or on our store by clicking the link below. This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit https://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq